Who is the course for?
Anyone who needs help with their teenage children and their behaviour, or with younger children who are displaying adolescent behaviours.
What is the course about?
24/7 will help you to find out:
- the positive points in each of your children
- the different sources of support for parents and families in the community
- clear foundations in dealing with positive and negative behaviour
- how to promote positive behaviour
- what triggers inappropriate behaviour
- activities which would be good in promoting healthy, positive relationships
- how to carry out and evaluate the strategies learnt within the group
Are there any course requirements?
No, but please be aware that your information will be shared, with the rest of the class, who will all have varying reasons for attending this course.
Do I need to bring anything?
Are there any other costs?
Course Tutor/Contact: Andrea Howe